Hi, I'm Demi, I'm 23. I come on here to ramble about my latest thoughts on life and what I'm getting up to in mine.

Thursday 14 March 2019

Why I Love Brighton

Brighton is an English seaside resort town, only about an hour or so away from London.
Now I've been to Brighton in many different weathers, it's in England so you can imagine the weather most of the time..however when the sun is shining and it's not too windy, it's my favourite place to be, you just cannot beat a Brighton sunset..just beautiful.



I have never been anywhere that hosts so many different, quirky and independent businesses aside from your main high street shops and restaurants. I love wondering through the cobbled streets of The Lanes and seeing what new places I can snoop round and try out.
There is so much to do all the time, it is a very current place yet still with its traditional values which for me is a perfect mix when visiting somewhere. It's a vibrant, fun and relaxing place to be. As a getaway for a few days it's a great place to start especially if what I have described is your sort of thing. 
Everything is mostly within walking distance which is a bonus.

Also some of the B&Bs I have stayed at are just brilliant, so cosy yet modern and sophisticated. I've never had a disappointing stay anywhere, just do your research, there is 100% something/somewhere for everyone.
I'd recommend it for anyone, either by yourself, with your partner, a group of friends, family..it caters for all.
An all rounder and that's why I love it.
Have you been?
Demi 
X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig