Hi, I'm Demi, I'm 23. I come on here to ramble about my latest thoughts on life and what I'm getting up to in mine.

Tuesday 7 May 2019

I Just Don't Care


" I wish I was more like you, you're just so calm"

The truth is I just don't care enough to invest any emotion and waste my time. Why should I? I often think many people tend to make a mountain out of a molehill and quite frankly, it's often not necessary.

I get this trait from my Dad.

People always ask why/how I can be like this, I don't know I just am.

I think it's a good way to approach things in life. Sometimes I do wonder, should I be more annoyed at this or that? Especially when someone else is, and I'm just there like..so? I think if there's nothing you can do about said situation then just leave it alone, I know this can sometimes be easier said than done, but otherwise it's just pointless in my opinion, and creates drama that you just don't need in your life.

I remember when I was learning to drive and my instructor said to me " Do you ever get angry?" I was like yeah sometimes, and she just couldn't ever imagine it and wanted me to swear and shout if I got something wrong but I never did and she just couldn't get over it haha. 

I got asked what/ if anything annoyed me at work by my manager and I couldn't really think of much, I'm just so easy going and if you tell me to do something in a new way or that something's changed, I'm like ok cool, lets crack on, she was just like , I don't know how you do it.

I don't know either sometimes and I'm sure some people get frustrated with me for not having a bigger reaction to things and just being so blase, I just can't help it, I'm sorry!

I don't know if it is just part of my personality of being an introvert...

Are there any traits you have that you like about yourself and pride yourself upon? 

Demi x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your post made me smile.
    I don't think it has anything to do with you being an introvert. You just seem to take things as they come and don't worry about it. I am also an introvert but I have a temper and worry a lot about all sorts of things. I think we just have to embrace who we are with what emotions and personalities we are born with.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig