Hi, I'm Demi, I'm 23. I come on here to ramble about my latest thoughts on life and what I'm getting up to in mine.

Thursday 25 June 2015

What's on my countdown list?...


Before I got an iPhone, I'd never used a countdown app in my life but it almost seems obligatory to have one when you have an iPhone, so I got one...

And I actually do quite like using it. I find it fun,and it is just really helpful showing you clearly how long you have until a certain event. I like it especially when you have a few countdowns in a row (making you look busy) it's nice knowing you have things coming up that you can look forward to.

So first thing on my Countdown is...

My driving test - I'm not telling you when it is, but the reason I'm looking forward to it (slightly) is because there have been two cancellations so I've managed to bring it forward and now don't have wait as long,which is what I was most annoyed about after failing my previous one - having to wait nearly 3 months to re-take it. If I pass it will be the biggest relief ever, I feel like I have been learning for years and years!

My Holiday to Majorca  - Currently 79 days away. Ever since it has been booked,I've not been looking forward to it that much,only because it has been so far in future it hasn't felt like I'm actually going away. All of a sudden I am excited. Yayyyy!! I think some of it is to do with the fact that everywhere you look there is pictures of people on their holidays and I just think I am actually going away as well! Also I have already got 3 bikinis..but as I keep saying I have got to start buying holiday stuff now because by the time I go the shops will have already started bringing winter stuff out.

Imagine Dragons Concert at the O2 - Currently 131 days away. Now this one is a present from me to my boyfriend for his birthday, and I'm going with him so that is why it's on my list. Not a huge ID fan but I know a few songs so I'm sure it'll be fine. It's not about getting to 20 years old and saying you've only seen an S Club 7 concert is it? ;) So I thought I would change that,but annoyingly he sort ruined the surprise and I had to tell him before he bought the tickets himself :') 

Most of all though, what I am looking forward to is James coming back from Australia. I have missed him so much, I've never wanted to see a person so badly! We had never spent more than 5 days apart and sometimes even that was like "Whyyyyyy? :(" so going from that straight into 3 weeks was tough. I have found that it makes you really appreciate the other person and makes you want to make the most of the time you have together. It feels like he has been away for over a month. My friend's boyfriend goes away for months at a time with very little or no contact,I don't know how she does it sometimes. 

What are you looking forward to?


Demi x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig