Hi, I'm Demi, I'm 23. I come on here to ramble about my latest thoughts on life and what I'm getting up to in mine.

Wednesday 10 June 2015

ZSL London Zoo & Westfields

On Monday just gone, my boyfriend James and I went to London Zoo with our friends Sarah and Chris.
We have all been wanting to go to London together for a while whether it be just seeing the sights or just going shopping.
We decided to go to the Zoo, three out of the four of us had not been before, so that was nice.

We arrived at about 12,so there was plenty of time to explore. James is quite the Zoo fan and if he hadn't have been with us he would have been in and around in about 2-3 hours, but we dragged it out good and proper and were still there when it was about to close. There was no need to look at the map  really or read the signs as James knew exactly where to go and what everything was called (geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek). Although, it was helpful as it meant not just walking around and around and getting bored or lost and missing out on certain areas.
It turns out that Chris is quite the sign reader so quite often we left him to it and went off to look at something else haha.

As Zoo's go,it is a good one and much to my boyfriends delight,I would go back again as a couple of areas we wanted to look at were closed.
I've been trying to think of what my favourite part was but I can't choose. 
 After we eventually left the Zoo, we travelled to Westfields for some dinner and ironically ate at a place called Giraffe, and was it was very tasty.

It was a long but enjoyable day spent with good company before my boyfriend ditched us all for Australia for a few weeks, alright for some ;)







Thanks for reading,

Demi
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig