Hi, I'm Demi, I'm 23. I come on here to ramble about my latest thoughts on life and what I'm getting up to in mine.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Future Listography


Hi Everyone!

A while ago I got a book called  My Future Listography which I'm sure you can gather from the title is where you write down things you would like to do one day. Every page has a different heading such as:


  • List things you'd like to be knowledgeable about
  • List films you'd like to see one day
  • List classes you would like to take
  • List changes you wish for the world 
and so on. 

There are so many things I want to do in the world that I often forget ,so having somewhere to write them is great. It's rare that I will go online,or read the paper or a magazine without seeing something that makes me go "I want to do that!" or "I want to go there!".

I have recently turned 19,so obviously I only have one year left of my teens and then I'm in my twenties. All the 'things I want to do' I have imagined doing or start do in my twenties so I need to get my bum in gear and get doing!

I don't know where to start though! 
I want to be earning,travelling,getting a car and moving out all at the same time, Hmmmm.

Sometimes I feel like I'm running out of time before I have even started.

A few things I would like to do are -
  • Climb Mount Kilimanjaro for my chosen charities
  • Save up to go on holiday with friends
  • Visit & meet family who live in other countries
  • Go to Thorpe Park & Alton Towers
  • Try Hot Yoga
In no particular order :)

So there are a few things big and small I would like to accomplish...

What would you like to do one day?

Demi 
x

Where to find me -
Twitter - @Demi_Tidd_x (Tiddy95<3)
Instagram - @demitidd18 (Tiddy95_x)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig